Monday, March 05, 2007

Renewed Spirit

I am pretty down couple of day before this. My church just organize a bible conference titled "Renewed Church". The conference is targeted city working adult as most of us feel exhausted working in such fast pace environment. I went to the first 2 sessions of the conference after work and fall asleep because too tired working. The voice of the preacher is strong and loud but that did not wake me up. During the praise and worship session, I was just grabbing my hand for the sake of don't stumble people around me. My heart is not focus on God at all.

After all, God still able to touch me. The experience is hard to describe. I pick up my girlfriend bible and continue my bible reading plan after pause for almost a month. There is no magic. I still feel down and frustrated. The content of the bible I was reading did no magic too, it is about the birth of Christ.

Belief it or not, I felt a bit better and relief now. There is a small voice (without volume) that telling me, no worry, nothing is too bad. For your information, I just have a 20 minutes cry couple of day before. That is the longest since the death of my grandfather in 1988. Ha ha, I feel relief and comfort after reading bible here and there. ^_^

No comments: