Monday, December 05, 2005

Renewal Badminton Session


Last Tuesday I went to play badminton with my colleague. It is really a wonderful badminton session. I win most of the game and very motivated to win. This is unusual for me. Normally, I take everything easy. Winning or losing does not make any different to me. That is the reason I am always the loser. And this make my life miserable. The consequence of this attitude is loss hope, because I do not hope at all.

It is just a badminton session trigger my inner desire to be a victor. The feeling of victory are so wonderful that I miss for many years. The second lesson learned is victory only come with some tactic.

(Isaiah 57:10) You were wearied by all your ways, but you would not say, 'It is hopeless.' You found renewal of your strength, and so you did not faint.

No comments: