Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

Everyone have own difficulty and problem in life. I am having a lot of problem in my life too. Sometimes, I just want to give up. Sometimes, I just keep complaining to God and keep asking why all this happen to me. The main problem in my life is lack of money. ^_^

Then God sent me a brother. He visit me for a dinner. During the dinner, he share his life experience to me. He start working at the age of thirteen. Since then he is financially independent from family. He does not has any education qualification. He start working in a supermarket and continue to be a sales person. His car was tolled because he does not pay the instalment. He has experience with only one dollar left and owe a lot of money to relatives.

God sent someone that suffering more than me and show me the life of others. People who they love is suffering in sick and pain. Some of them are eagerly looking for a suitable job.


God is teaching me a lesson of thankgiving. It is the opposite of complain. It can overcome complain. Life is not for me to complain, it is for me to enjoy and overcome.

(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments: