Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is like a Grammy Award for me. People are comparing agaisnt each others performance over the year. Relatives agaisnt relatives, friends agaisnt friends, self agaisnt self.

Last year, I was the tail because I was just start working after finish studying. This year is a little bit better. I am able to pay all my personal bills. However I have nothing to dedicate to my family, absolutely nothing. I wish myself a fruitful year ahead. ^_^

My father like to encourage me extraordinarily. Quote of the year from him is, "See, you have not even spending a single penny through out the whole chinese new year celebration."

Seriously I should not wish myself a fruitful year, I should make it a fruitful year.

(Psalms 23:4) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

No comments: