Thursday, February 16, 2006

Departure of Friend

People come and go in my life. That is a very cruel fact to me. I do not like this fact of life. However, demanding people stay forever with me is just unrealistic. I myself do not able to stay or attend to everybody around me also. So the final principle I cultivate over this fact is seize the opportunity to have a great time with the people around me.

I am very shock and appreciate during the time I wanna leave Australia to go home after study. Over the last 2 weeks of my stay in Australia, I hardly spare some time because people around me treat me almost every meal. I am amaze for the people reaction over my departure. I think probably I really open my heart for the people around me.

Departure not necessary means a bad thing. It is just an experience of life. Besides, it is also a necessary step to move our life to another stage. No lost no gain. There are always better blessing and interesting challenges waiting in front of our path of life.

(Joshua 1:9) Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments: