Sunday, July 16, 2006

Friend Leave

Yesterday is the last day of one of my colleague. He is a very nice and humble guy. I am shock to know his resignation news from others 2 days before his last day. For my surprise, he had tendered his resignation 6 weeks ago. He went into the company 1 month after me.

During my last employment, there were couple of close colleagues left one by one. Everytime people leave, I feel sad. This is because I treasure and appreciate very much whoever come into my life to share part of my life. It make my life not so lonely and boring. Friend leave make me feel like losing a friend. Anyway, in this busy city, we are not likely to meet again.

I want to wish him all the best in his life and career. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People come and people leave, that's the nature in life.
I still believe, leaving doesn't mean losing.
Although the relationship might be different from everyday stayin together and workin together, friendship will always be there, if it's true friendship.