Saturday, September 23, 2006

Job Confirmation


It has been 6 months since I first join the company. My performance is not so good at the beginning the this period. My boss gave me warning at the right time. His warning awaken me and let me know that this is not the right way. This week, I have been confirmed by my employer. My boss has a appraisal session with me. He express his appreciation toward my work attitude and improvement. I felt good and happy though it has no salary increment upon confirmation.

In fact, the most important achievement for myself is my working attitude and responsibility. I have been commented on the issue previously because of my negative and lay back working attitude. As everyone know I am a Christian, I do not want people to think what a Christian as lazy as me. So I work to my best to prevent people thinking bad about Jesus Christ. I have been trying hard on this and hope to continue glorify God in this way. It is really not easy as for me because I used to relax and lay back.

At the end the this writing, do you know what verses I get from the bible?

(Ephesians 2:8-9) For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Give glory to God because of what you did to Him!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are happier now.
Yeah, we all learn from the experience, or should I say, we should learn from our experience.
Keep growing, keep improving.
^_^