Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Grandmother Fall Sick

My grandmother was not able to eat anything for 4 days. She was brought to hospital and having operation on the night too. She said she was not afraid. Her body became like skeleton after the operation. She was reported to have cancer. I prayed for her during the night she was operated.

After her operation, my aunt taking very good care of her. All diet is controlled. She is having best treatment in my aunt place. She feel good and feel no pain. According to her, some sick of her skin disappear after the operation. I do not know how true is this because my grandmother always tell the good side of the truth. However, she seem very good every time I see her. Her body also recover and look better now compare to the time right after the operation.

Thank God for his healing of my grandmother.

No comments: