Sunday, November 19, 2006

After Resignation

I felt very weird after resignation. To describe the feeling, I would say like a person knowing that he has cancer and going to die very soon.

I started to interact with the people around me, started to join lunch session, started to tell joke, started to have a short chat and concern other people condition and feeling. Before resignation, I had focus all my strength and time on my work. I regret because I wasted so much time to make wonderful friend around. I started to enjoy the companion of the people around, started to feel like a human being instead of a working machine.

Please appreciate the companion of the people around. You may miss their smiley face for a long period of time or forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed, that sometimes there is no time for a willing heart to live what the living thatwe wish, even no time to concern of ourselves. we are stressful, we are moody, but we have no rest for it is not allowed.

well, let our living stop continue to be in passive manner, it is what i learn in 2006...

lost something though gain something....is it worthy?