Sunday, November 12, 2006

Evangelic fund raising campaign


My church are organizing old newspaper collection campaign. I have plenty of old newspaper at home. Before going to church, I needs to bring all old newspaper from my 5th floor apartment to my car. The point is my apartment has no lift. It took my 5 trips to finish all the old newspaper. On the way, I was thinking to ask my neighbor for their old newspaper but I failed to do so because I do not really know all of them. The money gained from the campaign will be used for evangelic ministry at Pakistan.

The next Sunday, children below 10 years old are organizing a game to raise evangelic fund too. They make a big net and filled the net with a lot of plastic balls. People who give a dollar will have a chance to guess the number of ball in the net. The winner will bring back home a standing lamp. What a wonder effort make by them.

No comments: