Sunday, December 17, 2006

Farewell

I have leave my job that last 9 months. I get to know some wonderful friends in these 9 months. They made my life in 2006 colourful and memorable. Some of them just highly skillful in programming. Some of them are good leader. Some of them are good cheer leader. Some of them are sensational. All of them are friendly and helpful. I felt really good to be with them and felt 9 months are too short.

Some of them stay, some of them left, some of them leaving. What a variable world. Seem nothing is lasting.

At the last day of my job, I wrote a farewell letter to all of them to show my appreciation too. I did gain a lot of technical skill and working experience from the job but I value the friendship the most. However, I am really bad at maintaining human relationship.

No comments: