Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hope of Christmas

I have been lazy, demotivated for a long period of time. It seem nothing bring me excitement. I have no passion of doing anything. I am not sure what happen to me. But I am sure something goes wrong. haha.

I am having a new job, new task waiting for me to accomplish. I am getting marriage next year, tons of task pending for me to be done for the marriage. Nothing good for me to do for the kingdom of god at this moment. aha. I must do all this. What is my hobby? What is my interest? Hobby and interest is luxury for me.

This morning, pastor said, if you found yourself with the above mentioned symptom, chances are you feel hopeless of life. haha. There are so many task for me to do and I will found satisfaction of accomplishment of all these. How come I am hopeless? And the pastor said, all these satisfactions or happiness are temporary. All will come to past and you will feel emptiness again. Sound right but that is the concept of life, isn't it?

The pastor continue to speak, "Christmas give us a hope that after this life we will have eternal life together with Jesus Christ." Oh, that sound great. May be I should focus more on eternal life. In fact I receive all these message in a asleep condition. haha.

No comments: