Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mouth


I am a sinner. My mouth is especially destructive. The words come out of my mouth is always offensive and hurting. I like to point out people error with offensive words. That is really bad. I cannot control my mouth, it keeps speaking destructive languages. From year to year, I hurt a lot of people with my mouth except my parents. My parents will correct my bad language with authority and love. I feel very sorry to the people that I hurt though I am not means to do that. From year to year, I start learning to keep my mouth shut. I do not want to hurt people around me any more. Then, I learn to filter whatever I want to say. I want to take control of my mouth from bad languages. I end up speaking too slow. People sometimes loss patient waiting for my response. “Fast response will hurt you, man.” Things change, though not completely. Now the outcome of my mouth contains some constructive words. I do speak constructive words, from my personal statistic, it may come out once a year. Too bad.

(Proverbs 11:9-12)

With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor,
but through knowledge the righteous escape.

When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices;
when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.

Through the blessing of the upright a city is exalted,
but by the mouth of the wicked it is destroyed.

A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor,
but a man of understanding holds his tongue.

No comments: