Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tireness

Always, I feel very tire of life. I guess I am lack of vitamin M (money). But it is not, if my bank balance is positively different from what I have now, my life basically still the same. I don't think my attitude will change with my bank balance. So do my mind, it will not rest simply because bank balance increase. It will be the same. Then what is the cause of my tireness?

(Matthew 4:4) Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Then I start to spend more time to read bible. It is just like reading story book, telling me a lot of things but it does not get rid of my tireness too.

(Matthew 11:28) "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

How?

No comments: