Monday, October 30, 2006

Husband and Wife Relationship


I am about to getting marriage. In fact, it is scheduled on next year July. I have been in courtship for more than 4 years. It is honeymoon year for the first year as usual. Start from second year, argument started. Its severity raises over time. What I see on this is a process of uniting with other totally different person. And it is positive and constructive against a person maturity and characteristic. The process is quite painful as some people feel sad, some people get hurt emotionally, some people get hurt physically, and even committed suicide. I am a blessed one because I am a Christian. I get comforts, supports, principles, and solutions from my belief or my God.

I expect this process will continue until I die. Should I still committed to get marriage and jump into this life long painful process? Yes, I do. Because I want to become a better man and make a little contribution to world population. There are so many good reasons for me to jump into this trap only married people know. Of course I want to love my wife. ^_^

(Genesis 2:20-24) But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman', for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.


Aside, let's imagine how painful to put taken rib back into the body given the rib had been turned into a woman. Or how painful to fit yourself into a human body as a rib. For male, in case you try to put different ribs one after another, your wound will become worse and worse. In case you try to put in more than one ribs at the same time, it is equivalent to commit suicide I think. For female, in case you want to try other human body, you need to kill the first body to try the second. I better stop here. Wish all married people follow the rules, do the right things and enjoy the process.

No comments: