Saturday, January 13, 2007

Corporate Ladder

I have a talk with my boss. He present me a corporate ladder. I am required to commit. I think this happen to most of the corporate worker. In Christian philosophy, partly committed equivalent to not committed. I am a bit confused. I seem confused on most of the matter of my life.

My spiritual walk is not strong and I feel dry out. Anyway, I am going to church tomorrow and hope to refresh myself. I am not praying at all to be honest. My mind is full of work related matter. I am reading technical book instead of spiritual book most of the time. However, daily bible reading do remind me of Jesus. I am reading Mark at this moment and Peter is denying Jesus. I hope I will not deny Jesus but I am pulled away from him time by time.

People around seldom talk about Jesus unless they are ordered to do so. The atmosphere is blocking people from talking about Jesus. People interprets as hypocrite when other talk about Jesus. I am not sure but I feel this way. So I talk about my faith here and remind myself as Jesus is my Lord here.

I am out of topic, but I think it is okay since this blog means to be my spiritual journal rather than christian article publishing. God bless you, my fellow reader.

No comments: