Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Job

It is one month working for a new job. I think this is a right time to review of the new job. In my previous job, I go in to office and start my work as doing programming and deploy to the server. That's it. Without meeting, without talking sometime or most of the time. In this new job, suddenly a lot of new job functions come in:
  1. Schedule meeting
  2. Prepare documentation
  3. Plan project schedule
  4. Review project
  5. Study project requirement
  6. Brainstorming
  7. Conduct training
  8. Doing programming
So many new stuff need to be done rightly suddenly. I need to schedule my weekly or even monthly time to prioritize my task compare to day in and day out of my previous job. I think it is good and hope to success in doing all this too.

No comments: