Thursday, August 18, 2005

Backslide


Last couple of day is the dark ages for me. I am living like a non-christian, like a lost sheep without shepherd. I miss Sunday services for a round a month due to a lot of event happen in the past weekend like sister's graduation, father's birthday etc. I do not pray, I do not read bible. I was lost contact with Jesus. My life is without direction. I do not know where I am heading. I do not know the purpose of most of the thing I do in daily life. It's feel like dead man walking.

Thank to people encouragement. I start to read bible. Knowing that depression is a sin, I confess to Jesus in my short prayer since month. Without hope of salvation a common man like me is lost. Whoever feel like this, I would like to introduce a saviour for you, Jesus. He will guide you through your life and as a bonus bring you a even better eternal life. It is true. And it surely make your life different. At least it make mine.

(John 3:16) For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Because people all over the world is visiting ur blog! :)