Friday, August 19, 2005

Salvation


Where am I going after I die? Am I recycle to be an animal or human? I do not think so and I do not believe it, it is only imagination of human. Am I just cease to exist then? If this is the case, I can do whatever I want. I do not think I am a good man then. Though externally seem alright. Internally of myself, I really do not think I am good but I think I am worse than average. I choose not to believe I will cease to exist after I die. I feel more meaningful this way, otherwise, life is just a playground. Finally, I confuse. What happen after I die then?

A man claimed that he is God. He is able to bring me to heaven after I die. Heaven is a better place compare to earth. What a crazy man? I also can claim I am able to do that!

He is recorded in history to resurrect after 3 days he die. People give their life to claim that it is true. This guy claim that if he can resurrect from death, he can also resurrect us from death.

OK, let make it clear. If I do not believe in this guy, I will live my life my own way (I do not think I will live my life in a better than average way) . If I believe this guy is able to bring me to heaven afetr I die, I have to follow his ways then. Is there compromise like I live my own way, and you bring me to heaven after I die? What you thinks?

(John 14:6) Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No comments: