Monday, August 15, 2005

Sick

It has been too long for me to post here. I have been sick badly in last couple of days. I was having high fever until I lost my mind. My mind just went astray without control. For the first time, I lost control of my mind. The feeling is just like dreaming.

I have taken 2 days leave for medical reason. I just lying in home doing nothing because I am too sick. I have no energy and motivation to do anything. I was wondering am I going to be like this for my life. If I will be sick for my life, how is my life will be? I will be on my own, sicking, dying and wasting my life.

Recently, because of the bad sick. I am thinking of my destiny on earth. What am I doing here? The fellow who give me birth told me to live a finacially stable life. That's it. Is it to simple? Am I here to ensure I am financially stable? So I am here to ensure myself financially stable. Luckily I am not financially stable yet. Otherwise, I am going to lost my destiny. I doubt this is the true answer. But then, what is the true answer? May be let examine why God create me in the first place. What for?

1 comment:

Sok Chuan said...

Thank you shineforgod. Your encouragement really make a different and bring me back to God on time. I am really touch by the word of God (Isaiah 54:7)