Sunday, September 18, 2005

Property Searching


My earthly father asked me to go and look for a property. He will pay the down payment and I will pay the monthly installment and maintenance fee. I drove around a number of property and have a look in it. Besides I went to property fair too, listen to people advice on property buying. Finally I get a most suitable property. My girlfriend and I are fall into new home dream. At night, I called my father and propose to him. He rejected the offer and cut of the funding. He asked me to rent a house instead of buying a new house. I am very disappointed and sad, but I believe my parents know me inside out. Their plan never harm me. I am not able to pay the monthly installment and maintenance fee. My life is locked and suffering with the burden of the sweet home.

(Job 1:20-22) At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship and said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised." In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yap, God has the best plan for you :)

Sok Chuan said...

Dear Anomymous

May I know your name? You can click on the radio button "Other" and leave your name there.

Thank you for your encouragement. ^_^