Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quality Of Work


I am having a hard time rectify my works. As a programmer, my job is writing computer program's code. If the code is wrong, the program do not work. Program error is called bug. The action to correct the error is called debugging. This is what I spent all of my time recently. Program keep prompting me error all day long. Every time they (bugs) come, I am trying to kill them with all my might, all my power and all my strength. But they seems like suicide bomber, they sacrifice their life for the program completion.

Seriously, this is actually the reflection of my quality of work. I am sad that I produce so many error. Back home, I try to seek comfort from the word of God (Bible). However, Jesus is a faithful God, what he say is not necessary comforting. His word is like a piercing sword.

(1 Corinthians 3:12-15) If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he had built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to divide soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Initially, I am thinking of complain but Jesus is a righteous judge, I have no way to complain. It is my fault.

1 comment:

Pink Lady said...

Yup, it is when we think we are capable, God will shows us that we need Him. Without Him , we are nothing