Saturday, October 22, 2005

How To Become A Faithful Servant


My problem is I do not want to become a servant at all, I want to become a master. End of the story. However the definition of master and servant is sometimes ambiguous. Is the servant serving the master or the master serving the servant? My opinion is both are true. Both servant and master are serving one another. At the end, everybody is servant to other people. At the very least, people are serving themselves.

Then, how to become a faithful servant? The first step in my procedure is identify my master. Who and what is my master? All things, all people, all gods, all spirits, all ambitions can be the master. This confuses me again, this is too complicated for me. Why not make it simple, what is the ultimate master?

The second step is define my master. What or who is my master? Let talk about money. What is money? Single penny is money, trillion of penny is money. Either controlling myself is power or controlling a nation of people is power.

The third step is know how to serve. I am sorry to say that I do not know how to serve various master. But I have a stupid way that apply to all master. Please try with your own responsibility. “Learn from mistake.”

The last step is to serve my master with wholeheartedly with all my soul, with all my mind, with all my strength. This also apply to all master. The conclusion is the last step. Below is a sub-topic.

My master is Jesus Christ. He is a strict master. His principle is as below:

(John 15:15) I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

No comments: