Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blessed Broke Man

After a period of depression and worry, what I am worrying finally come true. I run out of cash for the first time in my life. It is not as bad as I imagine. I am still alive. The earth is still rotating. My life is still full of joy because I have a girlfriend who is willing to suffer together with me. She is willing to share her money with me. However, at the same time, she was broken too. Then I have my burden back. The process of transferring burden back and forth actually reduce the burden a little each time. So we are playing the game of give and take every day.

My parent told me that we were live in negative cash balance for around 2 years when I was young. I never known because I was well taken care of though they were suffering. In fact at the period of difficulty, my youngest sister was on the way to earth. My case seem so small compare to theirs.

My colleagues are wonderful too. They bring me a lot of joy in my working life. My working life is not suffering with a group of wonderful colleagues.

I have all the wonderful people around me. Besides, I have Jesus as my God who is quite happy nowadays. He is not happy always, sometimes I feel he is sad because of me, but most of the time he is angry against me. I wish him a good day. Good day for everyone who are reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sok Chuan said...

By reading bible and listen to sermon, I can know what is the characteristic of God. Through this I know what please him and what don't. Basically if he is not please, he will cultivate sadness and anger just like human being. Human is being created based on the nature of God.

It is like a close friend, you will know when he is angry. Another example is my family members, they always angry against me. I can tell when they are angry and why they are angry because I live with them for my life and I know them. Same thing apply to God.

Anonymous said...

a yap is right. when you know someone, you will be able to " smell" the one's emotions. like i have done something which i know it will make my girlfriend angry, of course she will hot....and i got to say sorry and...need to spend sometime to matikan api..of course God is different, He angry, but He is full of mercy, He will forgive whatever thing when we really admit it. but dont play play, He knows our heart, is it true or not we repent? or only afraid to be punished, then admit it? they are different. add oil!

Anonymous said...

before i was a christian, i didn't have a relationship with the one i believed, and i lived in fear, because i didn't know the one will punish me or not for my sins, so i did good things, help people, as to decrease, or replace my sins. yet, i found it wrong...how could it be replaced by other things, like mathematics, plus and minus, balance. for me, it is too bad..i could then kill a person and save a person to balance it? no!!! in fact i have killed someone!!just cut short the story, God is different, we could have relationship with God, understanding. He is real. thanks God