Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Silence God


Christian believe God is omnipresence. God is just here with me but he is keeping silence most of the time, actually it is all time unless I put the initiative to speak to Him. Even I speak to Him, most of the time he is keeping silence too. That is so boring. What is that, my God? Are you abandon me?

Faithful Christian do not complain because they believe all things are good. Wherever suffering happened, faithful Christian must rejoice. This is because suffering produces perseverance, perseverance produces character, character produces hope. In short, suffering produces hope. English is not my first language, "Suffering produces hope" really confuses me. I am totally confused here. What I know is suffering produces distress.

All disasters happened on earth. People are suffering. God is still silence. This is what we called omnipotent God. He can choose to keep silence. Because he is the ultimate authority and power. But I pray to you (God) that you (God) deliver every single one of us as human from the evil one. And do not forget to give us today our daily bread.

No comments: