Friday, November 18, 2005

New Office


My company have moved to a brand new office which is much more better than the old office. I feel exciting to work in the new environment. My desk is bigger and neat. The most important improvement is my desk location which is 5 steps from toilet. I need this because my body digest system is super effective.

Apart, I have to work harder because better environment means better performance to employer. I have to train myself to think like a boss though I am not. The fact is I am lazy to work most of the time. But I have to make some contribution otherwise though my boss do not fire me, I feel boring too.


Other than environment, everything is the same. I am still looking at the same computer screen. I should stop dreaming and get back to work. But the nearer toilet is not a dream!


(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments: