Thursday, November 24, 2005

Prayer Without Faith


I do not remember when is the last time I do this, just now I went alone into my room and start mumbling to the air, hoping someone to attend of it. I praise someone because I believe he is going to bring me to heaven one day. Then I start to complaining about everything. At the end I said, “That is alright.” Because I believe it is for my benefit though I do not feel that way. Finally like usual no response, in fact I have not prepare myself for response too because I expect no response. Anyway, I believe someone is receiving my mumbling. This is all of my little faith. It is so small that is likely to disappear anytime.

(Psalm 4:3) Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD will hear when I call to him.

1 comment:

Sok Chuan said...

The Quotation of Proverb 3:5-6 really goes straight to my problem. My situation is the opposite which sound like this "Doubt in the Lord with all my heart and lean on my own understanding; in all my ways ignore Him, and He will make my paths curving."