Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Home Sweet Home


I work in city. Because of long public holiday, I went back my home town where I was grew up for 4 days. Life in my hometown was wonderful. I do not need to worry about anything. No bill to pay, no traffic jam, no need to prepare or buy food. Everything is just in place and well organize by my parents. I am like a prince in my parents home. There are smiley faces from my family member for the whole day. Everybody is taking full care of others. We are sharing everything including tear and joy.

Every morning, we just start working in my father shop. We have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. During evening, everybody relaxing in the living room to watch TV programme together. Only I realize that I do not watch TV at all for the time I stay in city. After spending so many energy watching TV programme, we dine out and enjoy the wonderful food and atmosphere. For me, it is like the representation of heaven and earth. Heaven is our original home. We are working very hard on earth. At the end of the day, we will go back home.

(John 14:1-4) "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

No comments: