Sunday, November 20, 2005

Purpose Driven Journal


The initial purpose I start this blog site is to testify God's work in my life. Secondly, I like to record my spiritual journal of my walk with God. But when time went, I found myself emphasize of the number of visit to my site. Everyday, I will check the number of people visited my site. This will bring me some satisfaction. It means people are reading my blog. Then I start to consider putting some advertisement in my blog site to generate a little income for myself. As you can tell eventually my blog site will become a commercial blog site full with advertisement.

Finally I go back to basic, my site is not to gain people attention but to testify God's work. It is not to generate income but to keep record of my spiritual journal. It doesn't matter how many people are reading or nobody is reading. I hope my testimony will help people to go through difficulty as I went through; share my happiness and hope people to help me over my doubt by commenting here.

(Philippians 1:6) being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeye, agree.

Anonymous said...

i always look for your new message in your blog man. keep it on man! you always have good idea in brain, air out bravely. yeah yeah

Sok Chuan said...

I have more bad idea in my brain, just that I filter it only. ^_^ I am trying to get rid of it in my mind too. I have a good way of doing it, it is to focus on good idea, until I have no energy to think of bad idea. So far this is under experiment. ^_^