Sunday, March 19, 2006

Book Store Navigation

I went to book store and browse around for 3 hours. First I went to information technology book section and looking around. There are a number of book shelf with different categories of information technology books. I am interested in programming and database though sometimes imagine myself as a hacker and have a glimpse over networking books. Oracle database skills have a good market value over others, so I was considering to study a Oracle book to improve my resume. At the same time, I was considering having a programming book for a project. In fact I am in debt and I do not want to spend anymore money other than on food. I desperately want to improve myself at this critical moment (jobless). But normally I will not spend and save money for food. I was on the fence. Finally I bought the programming book.

I had been changed. I no longer bond by my financial condition. If I do not give up the little amount of money, I will never grow and advance. In my heart I just believe God will provide what I need. I do not need to worry. I just live my normal life.

(Proverbs 30:8-9) Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, 'Who is the Lord?' Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.

No comments: