Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Formula between Job Salary and Tithing

I start working one and a half year ago. After I work, I return the tithe to God. (Tithe is 10% of income. Christian believe it is belongs to God and should give back to church.) My salary figure is not rounded to hundred, so I round it myself because it is so trouble some to put small change into the tithing bag. And I do not think I have the time to make the change myself while the tithing bag is passing around. So I give10.23%.

After 6 months, God is faithful. He rounded my salary with a increment of 2.27%. So I give exactly 10% of my salary now. My salary never adjusted by then. Because of my unfaithfulness I stop giving tithe for 2 months. Guess what. God stop my salary also. Ok Ok, I surrender to you. I give back the tithe to God. This time I give 14.44% because my father on earth help me in car payment this month. Guess what. God increase my salary with 44.44%. God is very exact in figure isn't it? Is it a testimony? I bet yes. Let do some testing on this formula and manipulate your income.

(Malachi 3:10) “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” say the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you know it's the god or lucifer is controlling that finances.