Monday, March 13, 2006

Life After Resignation

I start to apply for job. There are quite a lot of option in the market but there are even more applicant. A job is applied by more than 100 peoples normally. I have no Internet connection at home and no transport. I have to walk 20 minutes for a cybercafe for Internet. I did it. I do not really can cook and saving money in case jobless for a long time so I skip my lunch. Though the situation is not very good I continue my journey as a IT professional. I continue to study about database which is the area I was work in. Am I right in the direction? I do not know.

(Exodus 12:37-39) The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Succoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children. Many other people went up with them, as well as large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds. With the dough they had brought from Egypt, they baked cakes of unleavened bread. The dough was without yeast because they had been driven out of Egypt and did not have time to prepare food for themselves.

No comments: