Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Life After Resignation (Day 7)

Today is the seventh day after my resignation. Everyday I wake up around 10 AM, then I will make myself a breakfast. It is customized spicy noodle that suite my taste perfectly. But I do not know how long I will like it. After that, I will wash my clothes. I do not normally wash my clothes. It is either bring back to be washed by my father or my girlfriend will wash for me. I have no washing machine. Now I wash it myself.

My life still full of challenge. I am going to play guitar in my Christian fellowship group today. I download the songs and the chord sheet which take me a day to complete. Then I try very hard to practice since I have not play for around 3 years. My fingers feel pain after playing for an hour. There are 5 songs tonight but I am only able to play 3 songs.

Besides, I start to contact back my old friends by Internet. Before I do not actually have the time to write email and chat to them. Suddenly, my sky become bigger. Last week, one of my old friend is getting marriage. I attended the wedding dinner and have a nice time with a group of old friends. Friendship is not a strange word to me as in before.

This is only the first week after resignation. By my estimation, my cash balance can last me one month. I have no choice but to borrow money from my family to survive. There is a old saying that say, “Life have up and down.” This is the first down turn of my life, I believe there are more to come in the future. I have to learn how to go through this valley of my life and stand up again. My heart is peace, I realizes that nothing really bad can happen. I had been used to people comment and despising eyes. It did not do any harm to me actually.

(Psalm 23:4) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

No comments: