Thursday, June 23, 2005

Apology

Do you ever doing something wrong? I am sure everyone have done something wrong. Do you ever apology? Hard to say sorry right. Me too. I feel very difficult to say sorry. Actually saying sorry is not very difficult. I try it. It is really easy. Let's try “Sorry”. Easy right. Let's try something a little bit difficult. “I am sorry.” Or let's make it sound more sincere. “I am sorry, I done something wring to you.” It is no problem at all to pronounce it. The problem come just after I finish the verse. People harsh face and words cut through my heart like sword. “Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.” Oh no, I say wrong thing. I better face down and repent. “I am sorry.” I said again quietly. “Blah, blah, blah, blah.” The sound doesn't stop yet. It ends with something meaning the same as “I am not going to forgive you.” Anyway I deserve it because I am doing wrong. But Jesus Christ is not like that.

(1 John 1:9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea...I agree with you.

Somehow deep inside our heart we know we are wrong. But this words are hardly come out from our mouth to other. Somehow we know that the situation will be better later on, but still we choose not to say anything especially "sorry" to people who we offended.

I am sure that in the journey of our walk with Jesus. Indeed there are still a lot of things we need to learn towards the righteous live that God will be please then. So, just wanted to encourage all of us will continue to grow in maturity and wisdom in God's knowledge. Okie?!!!

Learn to say the right thing in the rigth time in the right place!!!