Tuesday, June 21, 2005

House

I am looking for a house. My parents are going to buy a house. Seeing my sister and I pay high rental every month for accommodation in town, my parents decide to buy a house. We will pay the installment of the house. Instead of pay to others, we are paying to our parents. As you guess, it is much more cheaper. Frankly, I have zero saving. Somehow my father in heaven through my parent on earth bless me a comfortable accommodation. I really thanks God about it. Though I am quite embarrass about it. I prefers buying my own house using my own money. But I think it is the same thing. Instead of blessing me money and I use the money to buy a house, Father in heaven simply bless me a house. It is the same for God. Honor go to my father in heaven and my parents on earth. That is good. Amen.

(1 Corinthians 5:1) Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

1 comment:

Chiew Hui said...

hello yap, it is very nice to read your posts !!