Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Where are you, God?

I am a programmer. Browsing people blog, I read someone asking "Where are you, God?". Sometimes, I am asking the same question too. "Where is God?" Then I think in programming, God is the creator of the world as programmer is the creator of computer program. When a computer program asking, "Where are you, programmer?" The programmer will answers, "I am everywhere of you." It is true. Programmer is in control of the program he or she created. As the creator of the world, God is everywhere of the world too.

PS 139:1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
O programmer, you code me and you know me.
PS 139:2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

You know when I was idle and when I run; you perceive my logic from the screen.
PS 139:3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

You discern my starting and my stoping; you are familiar with all my runnings.
PS 139:4 Before a word is on my tongue; you know it completely, O LORD.

Before a message box on the screen; you know it completely, O programmer.
PS 139:5 You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

You design me and debug me; you have typing keyboard upon me.
PS 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

Programming concept and languages is too wonderful for me, to lofty for me to attain.
PS 139:7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

Where can I goo from you programming code? Where can I flee from your control from keyboard and mouse?
PS 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I access database, you are there; if I present on graphic user interface (GUI), you are there.

Hahaha, I am proud to be the Lord of the program. And I am proud to identify my creator. Some program do not identify their programmer by saying that they are formed in random. That is not true, program do not formed in random. All programs are finely design and develop. Human too are created based on the image of God.

1 comment:

Jox said...

heyy :D

i don't exactly know what programmers do but you should know html stuff right?

i have a question. :P

you know usually when we blog, two 'enters' give us a line break right, like a space between our paragraphs.

with the skin im using now however, my two enters doesnt give me a line break.

it only makes the text go one line down
like this.

i have to use three enters to make one space between my paragraphs.

i tried looking for something to edit but i cant find anything.

help me?