Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Meeting

Nowadays meeting most of the time in work. Discuss about new project. Draw as much as possible agreement and understand between team member before start development. I see it is a good planning and strategy in teamwork. I have to try my best to understand. This is not very difficult for me. Then I have to ask question to gather more information. Besides all this, bible says of meeting like this (Hebrews 10:25) Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. From this verse, I see that meeting not only to discuss on project, it is functioning to encourage every team members to work towards the goal.

My colleagues are very supportive. We help each others to understand the project better. Really enjoy working with my colleagues. I hope they enjoy working with me too though I am not perfect. One of the character I want to build is patient. May God help me to build it. (Proverbs 14:29) A patient man has great understanding, but a quick-tempered man displays folly.

No comments: