Saturday, June 11, 2005

Leaving Friend

One of my colleague was quit from my company. She is nice, always creating hormony atmosphere in office. With her presence, people in office feels not too tension. I think probably because of her smiley face and her caring heart.

Too many time, people come into my life, stay a little while, left some remark in my life and go their way. It is normal. I am always appreciated them as they build memory in my life. Without people, life is too boring to live. I must learn better to show my appreciation. I am too shy to do it. Sometimes, I do show appreciation. Though sincerely, I make it like acting which is totally opposite. People do not feel my sincerity but my hypocrisy.

Anyway, I wish her all the best in her life. (John 10:10) The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

No comments: