Thursday, June 09, 2005

Satan Scheme

I am very tired again because I only get to bed this early morning 2am. My friend invite me to his reward ceremony as a sales representative. After the ceremony was a motivation talk to encourage them to make more sales. It is very motivated though. The reward of sales really attractive. However, they are on fire to pursue against earthly material. They put their whole effort to build earthly house. Unfortunately, they are chasing after wind. All this is temporarily. They are going wrong direction.

After the motivation talk, people gathered in small groups around 10 peoples a group. Whoever was rewarded have a opportunity to share their struggle to achieve success. They are giving thanks to their superior who bring them in as sales representative, so they are enjoying high income instead of toiling as a low income boring officer.

It is already around 11:30pm when the gathering finished. My friend invite me for supper. Though tire and sleepy, I agree to honor my friend. In the supper session, there are the same group of people. They are doing multi level marketing. They are looking for inferior to consume the product. People keep persuading me to join as a member. Member consume product, then ask more people to consume more product. In the process gain income as commission. People with more inferior will gain more income. People gain fast cash in short time. I believe it is true.

But I do not want to submit my life to serve the God of money. Jesus Christ is my Lord. He alone is sufficient to sustain my life not in need but abundantly. I have more then I need. Materialistic is not my cup of coffee because I put my hope in Jesus Christ. His is my security and my provider.

(1 Peter 5:8-9) Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are under going the same kind of sufferings.

No comments: