Monday, June 06, 2005

Gospel

I am the only Christian in my family. My parents do not oppose my believe. They are very open. On the same time, they close their mind to accept gospel. During Mother day, I bought a book written by a Christian to my mother as Mother day gift. She like reading very much. I am influenced deeply by her to cultivate reading habit. She and my father do read the book and find it is very encouraging. They urges me to read the book too. I know chapters of the book describe some doctrine of Christianity. I hope they get to know my Christianity even more.

I go back my hometown every month. Every time I go back, I will have a good chat with my parents. Sometimes, I do share my believe of Lord Jesus Christ to them. They will debate with me. Before, I tends to debate with them. Now I do debate but I share the good news to them as well. Along the time, I hope they will gradually open their mind to accept Jesus Christ as savior and Lord. I earnestly wish them to destine to heaven by the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that God will eventually write their name to the Book of Life.

(Mark 5:19) “Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

No comments: