Sunday, April 17, 2005

Calling

I have to confess, I am a lazy guy. Refuse to do anything, but wish to reap. Recently, looking people put their very effort and hour to pursuit their dream. Someone plan to save money for investment; someone is opening another branch of his business; someone is used mightily by God to built his kingdom; someone is studying earnestly. People around have direction for their dream. Then I ask myself, "What you want to do?". I want to shine in God. But I am not shining in fact. I am dull. What is purpose here? If I die today, any influence to the people around me. Not much actually. I want to do something. To be more specific, I want to do something for God. Then, God prompt me of this, "You can share my faith on Web. But you have to persevere in this. Otherwise, you are just fool my name." Amazingly the enemy is very quiet today. This is because the presence of God is too strong. To share, Jesus Christ is resurrect and arise. I believe it is true. I bet my life for this truth. If it is false, then I have lost my whole life fooling around. Though, I believe, I know it is true.

No comments: