Saturday, April 30, 2005

Need

What I need in my life? I need air to breath, food and water to sustain. That's it. This is human basic needs. Other than that consider desire for me. I desire new clothes? No I am not. I desire big house? Yes, I am. I want a big and comfortable house to be home. I desire luxury car? No, I prefer sport car. ^_^ If let say one day, I have nothing to drink or eat. Then my life is gone, I will die. However, I regard my life is meaningful. I am not here to breath, drink and eat. My boss told me, you are not suppose to be consumer but contributor. Yes, I agree. I live for some purpose and for a destiny. If a people is hopeless, then this people consider die spiritually. The spirit is died. What to do then?

(John 6:35) Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

I found my hope in Jesus Christ, how about you?

No comments: