Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Moody

What are you doing when you are in bad mood? I am very moody, I tend to keep quiet whenever I am in bad mood. I do not know the reason, or may be I do not want to know the reason. I choose the keep quiet because I do not want to speak harshly and angerily. That way is not good and always hurt people around me. I do not want to hurt people especially people who love me. But I found that it is not the right way. Whenever I keep quiet and be alone, every bad idea come to my mind and ponder me deeply. Finally, I turn to my God Jesus Christ, "Why? Why? Why?" A lot of question pour out from me.

(Job 38:2-4) "Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge? Brace youself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand."

Let reply God, I have to confess my complaint is without knowledge and I am nothing when God laid the earth's foundation. Then, I found myself as a fool to question God. Hey, God want to say something again, God seem happy today since I seek you when I am moody.

(Romans 8:28) And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Ok, thank you for your word my God Jesus. I feel better now. I believe in you and I choose to believe your word. It is for my benefit for all things that happen on me. Thank you Jesus. I believe that "In all things God works for the good of those who love him" Remember to love God otherwise this is not apply to you. To love God, we have to believe in his existence and his (Jesus) arisen from death. It is a truth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sok Chuan. After read your messeges. I really impressed by what you think in your mind. Always we are strugglings with things happen in life and somehow we even dont know how and what to do. Gradually we will put ourselves in a depth valley where we will burn out in our emotion.

I think we ourselves is very hard to control our emotion which mostly caused by surroundings. Do we really care for this "emotion" and ask God to transform us and not always fally into the trap which designed by devil? Yeap...we need God to helps us even in our emotions.

Prayer is very important for us. Try to build up the relationship with God in prayer since through prayer God wants to tell us as well as listen to us. Pray for His power to empower us through the Holy Spirit within us. Always Pray!!!

Sok Chuan, ask God also give you a heart which is positive since God not desires us to depress/negative in lives. Instead, He desires us to be joyful always since this is the fruit of Holy Spirit. If we choose to do so, we will not quench the Holy Spirit. He will be happy as well as our lives. Amen?!!

All the best in the knowledge of God. For He is Your Live Provider!!! Have a blessed day ahead!