Sunday, April 24, 2005

Humble

I am thinking of myself, what is my characteristics now compare to myself 10 years ago or 5 years ago? What is changed in my life after I believe in Jesus? My friend refer me as arrogant. I myself know that I am easy to anger. I speak without considering others' feeling. I am a sinner simply. Hey, something wrong with me here. I do not suppose to be like that after 5 -10 years of physical growth. Frankly, I am growing physically but I am not growing spiritually. My mindset is still childish, immature and self-centered. Want it or not, I have to challenge myself to grow. I do not want to become a childish old man unable to control my emotion. That way will not glorify Jesus name.

(Matthew 18:3-4) And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus always like to tell me the truth. He want me to change to become like little children not physically but in attitude. He challenge me to be humble. Isn't it the solution of my bad attitudes? How to become humble when people cheat at you, shout at you, scold you in front of public, despise your ability, complain about your work. Above all, I choose to humbly learn my lessons not lost control of my temper. I am learning and hope you can learn together with me. Welcome to comment here your experience.

No comments: