Thursday, April 28, 2005

Happiness

I am so blessed to have all those people around me. My parents are the most loving and successful parent in my heart. They love and support me unconditionally. My girlfriend is the blessing of my life, she help me a lot in my life. My life will not be so organized without her. My colleagues are very supportive, helpful, friendly and sincere. They give their time and effort to support me. Applaud to them. My friend make me what I am now. From the early day until now, we go suffer and happy together. Their existence is no coincidence. Thank God to put them in my life. I want to thank all the people around me. I love all of you too. All of you are the color of my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is very important to understand how you become what you are.

I enjoyed your blog.

Yongar.com

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!

Well, life which full of thanksgiving and know how to appreciate everything that God has been entrusted to you is a blessing!

God desires us to really can have an abundance life in Him. For only He can provide us what we Need. Amen!

Thank you yeah?!!:)Thanks for your appreciation.