Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Poor

Am I willing to share my food with the poor? If my friend have financial difficulty, no doubt, I will share my food with him. Though I like food and enjoy food very much, I can sustain by a little portion of food per day. I do not have any luxury expenses, so food is the only compromise if people need help. In God's view, it is simple and easy (Proverbs 22:9) A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.

But somebody challenge me, if the people you are helping do not willing to work, are you still willing to help? What is your answer?

God say (Proverbs 10:4) Lazy hands make a man poor, but a diligent hands bring wealth.

From the word of God, I choose to be generous and be blessed. I do not bother whether the people is lazy or not. That is not the criteria. On the other hand, I choose to be diligent to bring myself wealth. That is easy and simple. However, remember
Thessalonians 3:10) For even when we were with you we gave you this rule: “If a man will not work, he shall not eat.”

Do not be surprise, my God Jesus is very disciplinary.

If you want to say something click on the comment below to comment. Thank you very much for your comment and I am encouraged reading people comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, "lazy hands make a man poor, but a diligent hands bring wealth"& "if a man will not work, he sall not eat". Ok. I will memorise it and study hard. Thanks yap!

Anonymous said...

Amen!

As what you mentioned and quoted from Bible. I agreed what you said...These words lead me to ponder further about people who are keep chase after wealth, possession, fame, career successful..etc. Then, where is God in their heart? Do God really play vital role in their lives?

When people lives' meaning have been misundertood, gradually they will chase after those worldly things which will perish in the end time.They dont know because the end time has not come yet.

These people they do not have God's law in their heart. Whatever they do is for the benefit for "themselves", for sure they dont care about other people around them so as God - who is the only Creator, provides everything we need in lives. They success, rich, have a fame from the world...they dont give the glory to God. They just praise themselves, give credit to themselves...They themselves become God gradually!!!

We as a christian, we have to know WHAT AM I HERE FOR?!!! Not for the sake of we ourselves, but GOD!!!