Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wrath

What do you think your God is? Is he mercy, powerful, always help you, always comfort you or protect you from danger, give you peace. I tell you the truth, my God Jesus Christ also do. He is merciful, powerful, always protect, always comfort and his is prince of peace. On the other hand, I found that my Lord Jesus Christ is anger God. He is full of wrath. I better do not fool against him like what I normally did.

The bible say (Romans 2:5-6) But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God will give to each person according to what he has done.

See, I better do not stubborn about myself and obey him, one right way is to soften my heart to follow his way. Then I have to repent my sin. I do sin everyday. Sin is do the wrong thing or not doing the right thing. I am doing wrong thing everyday not to say the latter of not doing the right thing. I seldom repent and confess, better do it now.

Do you heard of judgment day? The bible tells us (Revelation 6:15-17) Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?

The scene is like the terrorist hiding when attacked by the air force. We are terrorists from the earth, God is going to do something when the day has come. Imagine facing Jesus on that day, he will ask me, “Do you do these? Why don't you do that?” My only answer is “Yes, Lord, I am a sinner, please forgive me.” God ask, “Do you repent?” I better prepare this answer from now on. Otherwise, I will miss the train to heaven forever and ever. “Yes, I do, my Lord.”

I believe because a man called Jesus died and rise again in Jerusalem 2000 year ago say, (Luke 23:43) Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”

No comments: