Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hospitality

My friend is visiting me from Australia. I am very happy. This is one of the friend I appreciate most. He recommended me a job as a kitchen hand when I was studying in Australia. This job cover most of my living cost in Australia and make my life better there. My friend is coming tomorrow and will stay in my house. Really happy to be able to have his presence here in my home country Malaysia. I want to show him my beautiful home country.

Though my place is not a luxury place to stay. I am even lack of mattress; I will borrow one. My stock of food run out; I will stock it up and treat my friend local favor food. Meanwhile waiting for my salary. Am I grumbling?

Jesus commanded, (1 Peter 4:9-10) Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

I am showing my happiness of my friend visit. Though I cannot offer 5-stars hotel, I am offering my lovely house. No delicious or fancy food but my girlfriend every effort to cook. I am happy to share with my friend. I wish them (he bring one friend) a memorial journey here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yap, you are a very nice brother. I wish you all will have a nice trip :)

Anonymous said...

Amen!

I agree you are such a good and righteous man before God. Since i know you, you have been sharing a lot of things in your life to me. So many times you care about other people's need instead of yourself. It was really blessed to have you.

Though so many times you said that you are not very expressive person, but based on the care that you have been poured out to people. I think you have did a good job in the past in CG in Australia, and pray that you will keep on serving God. He delights in you, brother!

Bless you, brother!You have great potential in God's kingdom......