Thursday, April 14, 2005

Please God

How to please God? First I must believe God exist. Do I? Yes, I do. I always talk to him whenever I want to make decision. Most of his opinion or advice contradict with mine. That is where obedience come from. Should I listen to his advice? Of course I should.

I am a quiet person. I don't like to talk especially in public. Yesterday, I went to a christian fellowship group. During bible discussion, I have a lot fo thought want to share with other. My verbal skill is really bad. I always fail to organize my thought before or after I speak. I choose to keep silent. But God says we have to overcome our weaknesses because he is an overcomer. He says 'Say something to encourage my people, your brothers and sisters.' I says 'My God, I am the first time visitor here.' He says 'I am going to be angry with you if you continue to be slumber.' OKOK, I speak out in shaking voice about my faith in him and my determination to please him by encourage one another in my group. I am exhausted afterthat because I am too terrified. I am an overcomer this time but not sure for the less of the day. OKOK, I will try my best.

No comments: