Saturday, April 23, 2005

Difficulty in Life

Just a little suffering compare to most of the people around the world to shared. I am lack of money to survive my basic life. I do not step out of my house after work because I have no money to even consume petrol of my car. I choose not to because I want to spare money for food. My heart a little harden in this difficult situation. Though this difficult situation have be with me for year, I put my hope in God because I believe he will not take my life just like that. That is a joke for me if he did. I believe he has his bigger plan on me. He is working on me to achieve big thing. Yes or no? See, my faith is weak. Yes, I believe he prepare something for me to achieve in advance.

He says (Ezekiel 36:30) "I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nation because of famine."

God's name is so holy and majesty that he will protect his people from disgrace. We as the children of God must not profane his name by complaining about our difficulty. We must put our hope in him and believe he is working on us and will finish his work on us. Always hope.

No comments: